Apply for our Waitlist
Currently, there are no units available.
If you would like to be on our waitlist, please review our eligibility requirements. If you think you qualify, please fill out and return the general application linked below. If you have questions about whether you qualify, please give us a call at (919) 590-9023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: All of our current units are located in Chapel Hill, NC
Size: Current units range from 264 – 335 square feet each
Layout: Three studios and four one-bedroom units
- Be currently homeless (staying in a shelter or a place not meant for human habitation) OR chronically homeless (more than a year, or more than 4 instances of homelessness in the last 3 years).
- Be willing and able to:
- Live alone and perform activities of daily living;
- Participate in regular community meetings (at least 4 per year);
- Sign a one-year lease;
- Not smoke inside homes;
- Open and maintain a personal savings or checking account
- Set up automatic bank drafts for rent payments
- Have a monthly income of between $700 and $1,675 while housed OR have a housing voucher. If you are receiving disability benefits of less than $700/month due to your homelessness, but would be eligible for the full amount of disability once housed, please still apply!